Terms & Conditions
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Woodencarvings.in website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Woodencarvings.in reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Woodencarvings.in's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Registration Obligations and Your Accounts
- Woodencarvings.in strives to provide you with the best prices possible on products and services you buy or avail of from the Website. The pricing details for purchase of products and services from the Website are detailed under the Terms of Offer for Sale.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. Woodencarvings.in expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- Woodencarvings.in shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Woodencarvings.in with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Obligations of User
- You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues) that you access on the Website in accordance with Section 7.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Woodencarvings.in. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Woodencarvings.in disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website.
- If Website allows you to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website).
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Woodencarvings.in server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Woodencarvings.in, including any Woodencarvings.in Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India.
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- 6.8You agree and acknowledge that Woodencarvings.in is not the seller of the products and the services and Woodencarvings.in shall in no manner be deemed to be the seller of the products or services on this Website. Woodencarvings.in is only facilitating purchase of the products or services by you from the vendor by providing the Services to You.
- 6.9You agree that Woodencarvings.in may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website, charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Website, or offer opportunities to some or all Website Users.